Please use this form to schedule a rapid Covid-19 test. You will have the option to select an Abbott ID NOW, Abbott BinaxNow, or Accula SARS-CoV-2 test. Specific details for each test type are included in the form.
Select a Test Type
This testing is for:
- Individuals who have been exposed to the virus.
- Individuals who are showing symptoms of Covid-19.
- Individuals who previously tested positive.
- Return to work testing.
- Return to school testing.
- Peace of mind testing.
Testing For International Travel
Please use this form to schedule a rapid Covid-19 test if you are an international traveler. Once your results are processed you will receive a pdf document containing all the necessary information for international travel. Please check the restrictions of the destination country. Our staff will help select a test type that satisfies the needs of the destination country.
- Abbott ID NOW (NAAT)
- Abbott BinaxNow (Antigen)
- Accula SARS-CoV-2 (PCR)
- Visby (PCR)
- Lucira Molecular (LAMP)
Corporate & Event Testing
If you are attending an event or are employed by a company partnering with Chapel Health for Covid-19 testing, use this form to schedule your test. The test will be offered at no charge to you.
- Travel Clearance for Business or Leisure
- Peace of Mind, No Criteria Tests
- Testing from $50
- Please note that many insurance companies may consider this “not medically necessary test” and may not reimburse. Chapel Health is not responsible for and will NOT provide any Diagnosis codes, billing codes, etc. if you choose to submit to your insurance company. We can/will provide a receipt with a CPT code for your test. Please do not contact Chapel Health for any additional information.
Testing Options To Fit Your Needs
Chapel Health utilizes a variety of testing options to ensure you get accurate and reliable results quickly. Our array of testing options allows us to ensure you are compliant with restrictions of other countries while traveling, safe to see family and friends, and clear to return to work or school.